The Lawyers Club is a residential area within the Law Quadrangle designated for law students. The Lawyers Club was renovated in 2013. Law students may access current information for housing by visiting the Law School’s website for prospective students.
For further information, contact the director.
- Houses approximately 230law students in single rooms with private baths
- Nearly half of all entering law students live in the Lawyers Club
- Contracts include a meal plan
- Meals are served onsite
The Lawyers Club opened in 1924 and, as part of the Law Quad, is one of the University's prized architectural landmarks.
551 South State St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1208