If you are unable to go home during winter break, Michigan Housing offers a short-term stay in one of our single occupancy Northwood Community Apartments on North Campus at a rate of $32 per night. Charges will be billed to your student account.
- Undergraduate Housing will be closed from December 20, 2021 at 7pm to January 2, 2022 at 5pm.
- The Lawyers Club will be closed from December 18, 2021 at 4pm to January 8, 2022 at 8am.
Residents of Northwood and Munger may stay in their current space and don’t need to register for term break housing.
WHAT’S IN YOUR APARTMENT AND WHAT TO BRING
Included in your term break apartment:
- Lifespace II Modular Furniture
- Dinette table and Cchairs
- New shower curtain
- Trash bags
- Kitchen sponge and soap
- Toilet paper
Please be sure to bring:
- Kitchen supplies (disposable plates and silverware)
- Clothing, books, technology - anything that you will need during the break, since you won’t be able to re-enter your residence hall room over break.
- In the event of an emergency, please call 911.
- To reach security for non-emergencies please call 734-763-1131.
- Room repairs and can be requested by using the online FIXIT system.
For maintenance emergencies (for example, a heating issue), do not submit an online request—call the Facilities Service Center at 734-647-2059.
Ready to reserve your space? Complete the Term Break Housing Request Form.