To submit a FIXIT request please visit the Online FIXIT system. For Emergencies call 734-647-2059.
- FIXIT mechanics are available Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. After hours, non-emergency requests will be handled the next business day. For emergency calls, staff are on-site 24/7 and will respond as soon as possible.
- When you make a request, you will be given a work order number. Use this number if you need to ask about the job.
- When a maintenance or repair request is made, we assume that we have permission to enter your room or apartment, even if you are not there.
- Before entering a room, FIXIT mechanics will knock loudly. If there is no answer, they will key into the room, open the door slightly and call out. If the resident answers and asks the mechanic to leave, they will leave. They might ask when they can return.
- Your FIXIT mechanic will leave you a Service Notice informing you of the status of the work.
- Repairs sometimes require more than one service call.